Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who you calling a cantaloupe you melonhead?


Nearly everyday of my Highschool life my friend and I would hightail it off of the bus so we could catch the "Saved By the Bell" power hour. Thank Zack for the extra 5 minutes that TBS would give us or we never would have caught the sweet, sweet intro above. From Jessie's battle with caffeine pills to the gang trying to save The Max this was one of those shows that you would watch and not have any idea why you were doing it. Who wouldn't love a show that switches from Indianapolis, Indiana to California without any explanation. That is just one example of the excellent writing on this show. I miss you "Saved By the Bell."

2 comments:

  1. For some reason i never really got into saved by the bell. My friends did but not I. I can honestly admit it...i didn't like saved by the bell. (full house, on the other hand, is a whole other story.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a special little place in my heart for both Saved By The Bell and Beverly Hills 90210 because we were the same year. In our senior seminar someone screamed out, "Donna Martin Graduates!!!" Outstanding.

    ReplyDelete