Friday, August 7, 2009

Top Ten Worst Awesomest Rap Songs Ever #2

"I miss my uncle charles y'all." My favorite rap lyric of all time from a worst awesome type of song. I don't know why really. I mean, i know they use my name but it's not really exceptional writing or anything but for some reason I just like it. The rest of the track does not let down as it asks "Why'd you kill my dog".... blah blah blah bone bone bone. Plenty of awesome harmonies and a visual appearance of Easy E from heaven. Just give it a listen and you will know why it ends up on my list at #2.

Bone Thugs-n-Harmony - Crossroads

bone bone bone bone, bone, bone, bone bone bone (Doesn't have the same ring in text)

2 comments:

  1. Great song! I had this song in my head yesterday...weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given your latest post on Today's Greatest Song I think you will dig number 1 as well.

    ReplyDelete