Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Top 10 Worst Awesomest Rap Songs Ever

Typically, I would say that I hate any song that might be labeled as rap. This list will exemplify how truly bad rap can be but also show the part of me that doesn't want to admit that it likes rap,but still does. Let's get started with Number 10:

Snow - Informer


I'll admit it, I have no idea what this guy is saying without cheating and looking up the lyrics. What the hell is a leeky boom boom? Sounds like someone needs to visit the restroom. You might actually crap yourself as you listen to this song.

5 comments:

  1. You hate rap? What about J5, ICP or the Beastie Boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I shouldn't say I hate "rap." Typically I like Hip Hop which I don't really classify as rap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's talking about stabbing some punk that snitched on him. He is the all-time greatest Canadian rapper. I can't think of a single Canadian rapper that is better than Snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the Michael J Fox of Canadian rappers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! griselda type beats

    ReplyDelete